In order to minimize the spread of COVID-19, everyone must play their part. OSHA, the CDC and NYS Executive Orders 2020 have provided control and preventative guidance for all workers, regardless of exposure risk. We have adopted and are implementing various housekeeping, social distancing, and other best practices.
Employees and guests are expected to:
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol.
- Follow appropriate respiratory etiquette, which includes covering for coughs and sneezes.
- Properly wear the required facial coverings.
- Maintain a minimum six-foot clearance from all individuals, whether they appear to be sick or not.
Cleaning & Disinfecting:
It is believed that the COVID-19 virus may be transmitted by respiratory droplets that land on surfaces and are then are touched by others, who infect themselves when they touch their eyes, nose, or mouth. This being said, at our company we have instituted regular housekeeping practices, which include the cleaning and disinfecting of frequently used surfaces, tools, equipment, and other elements of our work environment.
At our company, we will ensure that disinfection be conducted using one of the following:
- Common EPA-registered household disinfectant
- Alcohol solution with at least 60% alcohol
- Diluted household bleach solutions (as/if appropriate for the affected surface).
We have implemented housekeeping practices for each general area within our company to ensure the safety of all of our guests.
We will only be accepting bookings of 6+ for the time being to avoid combining groups.